Hello agile friend,
I am proud to tell you about the upcoming event “New Work Sweden”!
We will have a two days Open Space on October 9th & 10th in Växjö this year. Our topic will be self-organization!
Open Space means that all participants bring their questions and impulses, everyone can propose sessions to fill the agenda in the morning. Then every participant trains self-organization by being part of the sessions he/she is most interested in.
If you haven’t experienced it yet – this will be just one of the learnings you will take away.
And all that for a real attractive community price:
To make you even more happy we are very proud to announce two keynotes and some pre-selected sessions of drivers of the global agile scene:
- Keynote “Shakeup and Speedup” by Jurgen Appelo (NL)
- Keynote “Mob-Programming and Self-Organization” by Woody Zuill (USA)
- Session “Self Care” by Per Beining (DK)
- Session “Liberating Structures” by Anders Linse (SE)
- Session “Open Participatory Organization” by Michael Göthe (SE)
- Session “Why&Who over What&How” by Alexander Krause (DE)
I hope to see you in Växjö this October.
Register til end of September to get the early bird price: